Version 0.1.1 (2018-08-30)¶
- Check if the local data folder is writable and warn the user instead of crashing (#23)
Version 0.1 (2018-08-20)¶
- Fist release of Pooch. Manages downloading sample data files over HTTP from a server
and storing them in a local directory. Main features:
- Download a file only if it’s not in the local storage.
- Check the SHA256 hash to make sure the file is not corrupted or needs updating.
- If the hash is different from the registry, Pooch will download a new version of the file.
- If the hash still doesn’t match, Pooch will raise an exception warning of possible data corruption.