- October 2016: Fatiando a Terra v0.5 was released!
This version introduces some new features, breaking changes, and starts a
major refactoring of the library that will span the next few releases.
See what is new in this released in the Changelog.
- April 2016: Fatiando a Terra v0.4 was released! See what is new in this
released in the Changelog.
- October 2014: Fatiando was featured on volume 89 of the bulletin of the
Brazilian Geophysical Society (SBGf). Read it on page 13 of the PDF file
- July 2014: We presented a poster at Scipy 2014 about the
fatiando.inversion package. See the
Github repo for the poster and
source code behind it.
- June 2013: Fatiando a Terra was presented at SciPy 2013.
Slides and source code
of the presentation and proceedings are on Github.
Watch a recorded version on Youtube.